Sarah – thinker, doer, speaker, writer, teacher
What I’m thinking and doing now…
Updated 3rd November 2023
- Watching Series 3 of Ted Lasso – I’ve put off watching it for ages because I absolutely don’t want it to end. I’m on episode 11 and I cannot bring myself to press play on the final episode.
- Reading Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus.
- Waiting for MRI, mammogram and ultrasound followed by appointment with consultant to discuss results.
- Waking at 4.15am. YES! 4.15am in the morning – One of my boys has a new Assistant Greenkeeper job and I’m taking him to work
- Finishing a loooong training course for my volunteering role.
- Preparing to speak at the Mind Body and Spirit Festival Birmingham in November.
- Lining up my Drink Less; Live Better Dry January Book Tour of Independent Bookshops.
- Loving hosting Rest Club come check it out!
- Writing this page and committing to update it once a month or so.
- Allll the other professional things can be found here
This NOW page has been inspired by Derek Sivers and you can read all about the brilliant idea here